Hello my beautifuls<3
So I was in awe of Gigi Hadid’s VMA look and when I saw this gorgeous glowy look, I new I had to recreate it.
Foundation: Loreal Lumi Magique in W3
Concealer: Laura Mercier concealer in shade 3 for correcting, MAC Light Boost for highlighting and Collection Concealer for general concealing.
Blush: Mac Cream Blush in Ladyblush and Benefit Coralista for a peachy healthy glow.
Highlight: Mary Lou Manizer on my cheeks, forehead, under my eyebrows, on top of my lips and on my nose. (so basically everywhere)
Contour: LA Pro Girls in Dark Cocoa for my nose and cheek bones, followed by Benefit Hoola.
Mascara: Benefit Roll On, along with Maybelline the Falsies.
Eyeshadow: Mary Lou all over alongside the golden shade in the shade Sun Safari best quad ever!!
Lipliner: Mac Cork for the outer corners, Mac Stripdown for lining my lips
Lipstick: Mac Shy Girl on top for a nude look.
So that’s what I used, this is a really simple look and you can pretty much use whatever products you like for this, but I went ahead and chose my faves. What other looks did you guys enjoy from the VMA’s? ❤
Today I thought I would do a little haul on products that I’ve brought recently. Many of them are high street products with one or two high end products.
- During summer I saw Amelia Liana talk about the all about eyes palette from Collection – £3.19, it looked right up my street with perfect shimmery warm toned shadows. The colours are really nicely pigmented and are all shimmers, except the black. The palette itself is really compact and is comparable to the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette.
- As I had ran out of my mascara, I brought the LO’real Miss Punky Mascara – £8.99. It was advertised to provide clumpy lashes, not something many people like ad in fact try to avoid. But any one who knows me, knows I love clumpy lashes. This has a really weird applicator but it really works and is what I have on my eyes all the time.
- Something I brought well before I brought my new mascara was the Mac Prep and Prime Lash Base – £13.00, I really love this product, it helps my lashes to feel soft and gives my mascara something to hold on too. It’s really a HG status product for me. Without it I can get very emotional as Zeenat and Samara know! They also have blogs and are amazing, check them out!
- I recently ran out of my Benefit Gimme Brow, I brought a cheaper alternative from MUA. It’s called the Brow This Way Brow Gel, I think it was around £3. (can’t find link:(‘) At first I really liked this product as it didn’t leave my brows crispy but the amount of product coming out made them look very full on and not natural at all. I wouldn’t recommend this, my sister was not impressed by the look of her face when she saw my brows!
- Now everyone has been going on about the hype of Mac Cosmetics Soar Lip Liner – £12.50. Believe the hype, it is a lovely lip liner with hints of brown/pink, mainly being pink. I like to wear it alone, but have yet to try it with my other lipsticks.
- Finally something I brought at the start of December, was the Mac Cosmetics Please Me Lipstick – £15.50. This is a blue toned pink, but its darker than Angel and Creme Cup. It really suits any skin tone, but I found its my perfect pink, it just really brightens up my face. (Currently a Mac Nc30 skin tone.)
So that’s it really, what have you been eyeing up or buying? I’d love to know 🙂 x
Today I have a powder that should really be renamed from ‘One Heck Of A Blot Powder £12.00′ to ‘One Heck Of Amaze Balls!’. I’m not normally fussed about powder as my skin is very dry. However my under eyes can get very creased up without a powder.
I had a look at the Soap & Glory section in my local boots and picked this up on a whim! It has yellowish undertones but is a translucent powder. I like to use it with my Real Techniques Setting Brush £8.99 and apply a small amount to my under eyes.
It left my under eyes looking fresh and awake, I also decided to test it on my face and it still left the dewy-ness from my foundation but blotted my face to get rid of excess oil.
I think this would suit any one, but if you are a dry skin gal, I would definitely try this as it is amazing! However I think it’s equally as good for oily/combination skin as it lasts all day!
Do you have this powder, what do you think of it?
Hello everyone! I’m not one to post negative reviews but I wanted to give an honest review of the Rimmel Lip Liner in East End Snob £3.99. I brought it just a while before Christmas and upon opening some of it broke off, long story shore I used it three times and every time I used it more and more would break off till nothing was left.
Product: The colour is beautiful and stays in for a good few hours. It does give a gorgeous pout/fullness to the lips. However the formulation/texture is far to soft and break to easily! I understand that it is budget product but a product shouldn’t break every time.
Service: For service I think Rimmel are absolutely appalling! I have since contacted them around five times with only one reply. For a well known company I do think it is ridiculous. It seems Rimmel only really care about celebrity’s and famous bloggers, not actually there customers.
Conclusion: I will take my customer loyalty elsewhere.