Today I thought I would do a little haul on products that I’ve brought recently. Many of them are high street products with one or two high end products.
- During summer I saw Amelia Liana talk about the all about eyes palette from Collection – £3.19, it looked right up my street with perfect shimmery warm toned shadows. The colours are really nicely pigmented and are all shimmers, except the black. The palette itself is really compact and is comparable to the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette.
- As I had ran out of my mascara, I brought the LO’real Miss Punky Mascara – £8.99. It was advertised to provide clumpy lashes, not something many people like ad in fact try to avoid. But any one who knows me, knows I love clumpy lashes. This has a really weird applicator but it really works and is what I have on my eyes all the time.
- Something I brought well before I brought my new mascara was the Mac Prep and Prime Lash Base – £13.00, I really love this product, it helps my lashes to feel soft and gives my mascara something to hold on too. It’s really a HG status product for me. Without it I can get very emotional as Zeenat and Samara know! They also have blogs and are amazing, check them out!
- I recently ran out of my Benefit Gimme Brow, I brought a cheaper alternative from MUA. It’s called the Brow This Way Brow Gel, I think it was around £3. (can’t find link:(‘) At first I really liked this product as it didn’t leave my brows crispy but the amount of product coming out made them look very full on and not natural at all. I wouldn’t recommend this, my sister was not impressed by the look of her face when she saw my brows!
- Now everyone has been going on about the hype of Mac Cosmetics Soar Lip Liner – £12.50. Believe the hype, it is a lovely lip liner with hints of brown/pink, mainly being pink. I like to wear it alone, but have yet to try it with my other lipsticks.
- Finally something I brought at the start of December, was the Mac Cosmetics Please Me Lipstick – £15.50. This is a blue toned pink, but its darker than Angel and Creme Cup. It really suits any skin tone, but I found its my perfect pink, it just really brightens up my face. (Currently a Mac Nc30 skin tone.)
So that’s it really, what have you been eyeing up or buying? I’d love to know 🙂 x